Remotely Operated Security & Response System
Engineered and designed on a proprietary pan and tilt system, the LRAD 950RXL is a lighter, more compact version of the successful LRAD 1000RX system. Designed for integrated applications ranging from small vessels to fixed installation security solutions, the LRAD 950RXL can be controlled remotely across an IP network enabling system operators to create a fully functional, unmanned perimeter security solution and respond to potential threats from a safe location. The LRAD 950RXL achieves a maximum peak output of 156dB and broadcasts highly intelligible voice messages and warning tones from close range up to 3,000 meters.
Featuring an integrated HD camera, a high-intensity, 12 million candlepower searchlight (optional) and a robust, IP-addressable full pan and tilt drive for precise aiming and tracking, the LRAD 950RXL can also be integrated with radar to provide automated intruder alerts. The LRAD 950RXL reduces manpower, false alarms and deadly incidents while providing a highly effective and cost efficient, remote response security solution.
The LRAD 950RXL accepts motion commands from the LRAD controller software through a point and click interface. Simply click on a target and the RX will move to center its acoustic broadcast onto a target. A standard USB joystick (not included) can also be used to control the 950RXL’s motion. LRAD’s easy to use controller interface enables operators to visually identify a potential threat on the live video feed, aim the LRAD and deliver a powerful warning message or deterrent tone from the safety of a command and control center. The LRAD 950RXL’s ability to immediately interact with a potential threat remotely provides security personnel additional time and distance to accurately assess situations and scale their response appropriately.
- Remotely control all functions through TCP/IP connection
- Remotely respond to threats from a safe location
- Low power requirements
- All-weather use
- Fixed infrastructure
- Easy to use – Increased coverage with single operator
- Increased security coverage
- Improved operational efficiency
- Increased response capabilities
- Safer alternative to non-lethal deterrent measures
DIRECTIONALITY, POWER EFFICIENCY & RANGE
- Highly intelligible communication up to 3,000 meters
- Safely communicates beyond standoff distances
- Clear, long range, directional communication
- When integrated with radar, creates a fully functional, automated perimeter presence