Powered by Genasys XL Driver Technology for Greater Area Coverage
The Genasys DS-60XL incorporates Genasys’ award-winning, highly intelligible voice clarity in a smaller form factor for remotely operated public address and life safety communications. Powered by Genasys’ proprietary XL driver technology, the DS-60XL has a 60° 900-meter range and the same form factor as the Genasys DS-60X. When configured in a 360° ring array, the broadcast coverage area extends to 2.5 sq. kilometers. DS-60XL horn systems provide area customizable communication solutions with 60° – 360° broadcast directionality.
Genasys optional compact, high efficiency amplifier cabinet includes an Ethernet based audio streaming device that enables exceptionally clear live or recorded message transmission across a TCP/IP network. Flexible and easy to install and integrate, the Ethernet interface modernizes mass notification
installations and eliminates audio hissing and crackling. The Genasys Streamer enables audio streaming to one or more DS-60XL installations over a LAN.
- Rugged, all weather enclosure for permanent outdoor installation
- Galvanized steel mount with elevation adjustment
- Optional all-weather electronics cabinet with integrated MP3 player, microphone and network streamer
- Public safety notification and emergency warning in one system
- Available with 70 or 100V transformers for use with P.A. amplifiers (not included)
- Audio output quickly and easily modulated
- Unparalleled vocal clarity and intelligibility
- Safely alert and communicate potentially lifesaving directions during emergency situations