More Broadcast Range – Smaller, Lighter System Configurations
Powered by LRAD’s patented XL driver technology, the LRAD 360XL packs more audio output and broadcast range into smaller, lighter system configurations. LRAD 360XL systems feature LRAD’s industry-leading voice intelligibility and provide approximately twice the audio output and broadcast range of LRAD 360X systems.
The LRAD 360XL delivers exceptionally clear voice and warning siren broadcasts with uniform 360° coverage over distances up to 5.3 sq. kilometers.
LRAD 360XL emitters can be mounted on buildings and/or standalone poles. The LRAD 360XL also has an integrated, fully self-contained, ruggedized trailer option for mobile deployments. Each 360XL 2RU amplifier module drives two emitters. The 360XL is built to withstand wind speeds of up to 200 mph, is field upgradeable for added area coverage, and features flexible power options including battery, generator and solar. An optional TCP/IP network control interface is available for remote activation and control of multiple 360XL systems from a single location.
- Fully ruggedized space saving 1RU amplifier modules
- Low power consumption for continuous operation during extended power outages
- Unparalleled vocal clarity and intelligibility
- P.A. and mass notification in one system
- Audio output quickly and easily modulated
- Easily installed and operated
- Comes standard with LRAD’s hardened MP3 Controller/ Player for recording, storing and
playing back messages
- All-weather microphone also records and plays back messages on the fly