Rapidly Deployable, Mobile Public Safety Notification System
During disasters and emergency situations, the ability to quickly deploy communication systems that broadcast exceptionally intelligible voice messages locally and over large areas is crucial to ensure public safety.
The Genasys 360XT delivers LRAD’s renowned, highly intelligible voice and alert tone broadcasts with uniform 360° coverage from a rapidly deployable, telescoping 30-foot pneumatic mast. The Genasys 360XT is integrated and mounted on a fully self-contained, ruggedized trailer featuring securely mounted, lockable electronics and equipment enclosures containing the amplifier modules and battery pneumatic systems.
The mobile Genasys 360XT comes standard with a Genasys 360X dual emitter configuration that provides up to an 850-meter radius of communication coverage.
- Ruggedized, space saving amplifier modules
- Comes standard with MP3 Controller/Player for recording, storing and playing back messages, and push button system control
- All-weather microphone to record and playback messages on the fly
- Low power consumption for continuous operation during extended power outages
- Fully operational in extreme temperatures, driving rain, high winds, salt spray and solar radiation
- Unparalleled vocal clarity and intelligibility
- AC/DC operation
- P.A. and mass notification in one mobile system
- Safely alerts, communicates and informs during emergency situations
- Audio output easily modulated