LRAD Genasys systems go anywhere communication is needed.
From hand portable devices to larger systems temporarily or permanently mounted on trailers, vehicles, helicopters, poles and buildings, LRAD Genasys™ systems combine warning sirens with highly intelligible broadcasts to provide information and instructions during preparedness exercises and emergencies.
Unlike siren mass notification systems, LRAD Genasys public safety notification systems warn and communicate critical information to populations not receiving automated phone calls, emails, text messages, and other emergency notification measures by broadcasting warning sirens and clear and unambiguous voice messages over wind, traffic and background noise up to 12 sq. kilometers from a single installation.
By maintaining a smooth frequency response with an intensity variation of less than 5dB, LRAD has overcome the limitations of competitor systems by preventing audio fading and producing clear, unambiguous communication across all broadcast frequencies.
LRAD systems provide a superior capability to communicate live or recorded multilingual messages for:
- Severe Weather, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Fires & Flooding
- Fire / Explosive incidents
CBRN / HAZMAT incidents
- Bomb / Active Shooter threats
- Area / Campus / Building lockdowns
Large Freeway / Derailed Train Accident scenes
- Evacuation / Shelter-in-Place notifications
Humanitarian / Disaster Relief
- Search & Rescue operations
- Incident Management Command
The LRAD Genasys Advantage:
- Lightweight, low profile, robust construction withstands up to 200 mph winds
- Greater efficiency and reduced power consumption
- Combines warning siren with clear & unambiguous voice communication
Flexible broadcast area coverage
- Standard 24V DC with AC or Solar charging
Capable of running several hours continuously on two standard 12V batteries
- (Significantly exceeds one-hour requirement)
Continuous run option on AC 110-120V 50/60Hz
- Flexible solutions that easily integrate and connect to existing systems
- LRAD acoustic solutions are widely recognized for their reliability, affordability, effectiveness and safety.